Duration: 6 months
Must have experience with "Infrastructure projects", not application development projects.
- Manage IT projects, initiation through closeout, as assigned and within the parameters of cost, quality, schedule and objectives.
- Provide leadership for IT project team members and the Project Management process.
- Position generally used for projects requiring integration of multiple functional organizations.
- Works independently with only general direction. Responsible for the pursuit of cost reductions and maximizing value on all assigned projects. Responsible for project communications and required negotiations with internal and external organizations. Directly accountable for the management of large projects.
- Bachelor's degree (technical or management discipline) with at least 6 years experience, a minimum of 3 years of which have been as a project team member OR 10 years of industry experience, with at least 5 years professional experience of which 3 must be in the field of management of projects AND PMP Certification.
- Preferred: Experience in following types of projects - I.E. Active directory, Refresh, Migrations, Storage, Server, Network, Client deployment such as Windows 7, Exchange ete